Tomorrow is a special day and we couldn’t keep things under wraps any longer. If it wasn’t exiting enough that we released Battle & Beast Skin Pack today (160MSP), we also wanted celebrate our 1st Birthday with a gift to you all! We will be releasing a new and FREE skin pack for the game tomorrow and in this blog you’ll see a glimpse of the party loving characters that are in this 1st Birthday Skin Pack. And to get your avatar in the party spirit we are also going to be releasing a Birthday Cape for your avatar (80MSP).
You can check out all the details on the FREE birthday skins as well as TU11 info by clicking Read More!
Celebrate with us!
To go along with our birthday celebration, the latest update to the Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is coming soon! TU11 is a small update, fixing a few bugs that you may have been noticing so be sure to check out the full list of updates and stay tuned for more details!
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume