Each week we’ll post a new Producer Profile update that will highlight one of the producers on our team! The questions will change and the answers will delight you! The Producer in this week’s feature is the one and only Mr. Caesar Filori!!! Check out more details about the titles he works on, his time in the industry, and his personal words of wisdom!!
1. Official Title: Producer
3. How long have you been in the games industry: 23 years
4. First game you played: Tough one, likely Pong on the Atari 2600 but, possibly Skiing on a Timex Sinclair (does that even count as a game?)
5. First game you fell in love with: Donkey Kong
6. First game you worked on: I started in test and the first game I worked on was Faceball 2000 on the GameBoy (sounded so futuristic then!) but the first game I actually worked on in a more hands-on production way was Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Got to work on some crazy stuff over the years including prototypes of the Virtual Boy, got to learn more than I ever expected about turkey hunting (Turkey Hunt Challenge FTW!)
7. Pet Peeve: Clutter (I’m a bit OCD but you wouldn’t know it by looking in my office at the moment)
8. Favorite Food: Anything Mexican-related, but bacon on anything makes it my favorite by default.
9. Random Fact About Yourself: Back when I was an audio director, I made the spool-up sound for the Torque Bow in Gears of War (my claim to fame besides apparently being the original Nintendo bada$$ due to mostly to my stylish hair at the time. *Editors Note – Caesar isn’t kidding, click the link to check out the raddness!*
10. Any Words Of Wisdom? There is no try, only do! Oh, and go watch Blade Runner if you’ve never seen it.
Have a question you’ve been dying to have answered? Want to request a Producer to feature? That’s what we’re here for! Submit any questions, suggestions or comments by emailing us at PlayXBLA@Microsoft .com!