It’s that time of year again! The time of amazing announcements, crazy crowds, and enduring exhaustion all wrapped into the convention of the year, E3!! Yours truly will be there all week doing tons of interviews, live streams, and capturing as much of the excitement possible! This isn’t my first E3 rodeo, it’s somewhere in the ballpark of my 6th or 7th, but if I’ve learned anything no two E3′s are the same!! Click Read More to take a walk down my E3 memory lane and to see what predictions I have for 2012!
Those of you with specific requests in regards to what you would like us to cover feel free to post them in the comments! I can’t promise we’ll be able to get to all of them, but dang it! I’ll do my best! Also, I would love to hear what everyone is excited for and if you have any predictions of your own!!! Wooo!
1) An E3 Keynote that blows everyone’s expectations
2) A total of 50 hours sleep time from my arrival on March 30th to my departure on June 8th
3) Losing my voice by the June 6th
4) Consuming nachos on 10 separate occasions
5) A minimum of 25 videos captured at E3 on PlayXBLA
6) A minimum of 100 Photos captured at E3 on PlayXBLA
7) A minimum of 150 E3 Tweets on the PlayXBLA Twitter feed
E3 2005 – 2011ish
Apologies for the poor quality :) I have no idea where an official version of this lives but overall a fun look back at E3 past ( 2006 )