The highly anticipated DLC packs for Toy Soldiers Cold War are NOW available! The double whammy of pure patriotic goodness delivered by the Evil Empire and Napalm gameplay is not to be be missed! Click Read More to check out the complete features list plus a ton of RAD-TACULAR screenshots!
With over 1 million paid downloads, the Toy Soldiers franchise is one of the top 10 best-selling Xbox LIVE Arcade titles of all time. On April 25, Toy Soldiers: Cold War is back in full force with DLC entitled “Evil Empire” and “Napalm” available for download on Xbox LIVE for only 400 Microsoft Points each.
“We’re delighted to have Evil Empire and Napalm going live,” said Jason Ilano, Game Director for Toy Soldiers: Cold War at Signal Studios. “As a thank you to our fans, we are releasing a Multiplayer DLC compatibility pack for free. This will give them a chance to join matches hosted by players that have the new content, play it, and decide if it is for them.”
This brand new DLC will expand the single player, co-op, and competitive modes. In addition, a title update for Toy Soldiers: Cold War will be released alongside free downloadable content to support play with paid content in either Xbox LIVE or local play.
• Calling all USSR Forces: Your comrades need your help to crush the capitalist scourge! Control the mighty Russian army in a brand new mini-campaign.
• Take the Hit: The new Survival mode, “Trauma”, adds the twist of damaging your toy box with every turret you place. Be prepared to bring your A-game, as reckless placement will not save the day.
• Back to the Battlefield: Strap on your gear and get your marching orders as you head out to the versus map, “Muddle.” Rule the new Survival map, “Ironfisted”, which can be attempted solo or with a partner in local or Xbox LIVE Co-op.
• Bosses, Barrages and Vehicles – Oh My: Take down the American army’s all new “Super Tank” boss using the new “Orbital Laser” barrage or the new “Super Hormone” helicopter.
• In Soviet Russia, Mini-Game Plays You: Tired of capitalist pigs taking your hard-earned money? Strike back in this classic arcade-styled mini-game, “Pop-a-Pig.”
• Decorate Yourself with Soviet Pride: Don’t think you get enough notice for your hard work? Earn new decorations and unlock three new achievements.
• The Heat is On: Roast the opposition as you take control of your favorite U.S. units in a brand new mini-campaign.
• Survival Man: You are the army in the new Survival mode, “Commando.” Take control of Commando or Ivan and defend your base without the aid of turrets.
• Return to the Front: Get back into the fray with the all-new multiplayer map, “Fervor.” Defend two toy boxes alone or with a partner in the new survival map, “Double Dealing.”
• Burn, Boss! Burn: Watch the new USSR “Mi-12 Homer” boss go down in flames as you take charge with the new “Napalm” barrage or the new “Laser Tank.”
• Get to the Chopper: Leave no man behind! Jump into your U.S. Rescue Helicopter and evacuate POWs in the high-flying mini-game, “Hang Time.”
• Full Medal Jacket: Show off your accomplishments with pride! Answer the call and unlock three new achievements, as well as new decorations.