Alright kids! The first round of today’s Dungeon Fighter LIVE: Fall of Hendon Myre codes are ready to be handed out or should I say, worked for?! This challenge will award a total of ten codes/winners and will last a duration of two hours. The rules are simple!! In one-hundred words or less create a Dungeon Fighter LIVE: Fall of Hendon Myre fan fiction piece based on the DFL series! Submit you entries by emailing PlayXBLA@Microsoft.com! The top ten stories will win those coveted codes! The rules and times are broken down below for easy reference, happy writing everyone! Don’t worry if you don’t have a chance to participate in today’s challenge, more code challenges will be posted tomorrow and the rest of the week!
**Now Closed-Updated With Winning Entries!**
RAD submissions everyone!!! Feel free to take credit for your ideas by posting them in the comments section below :)
Don’t worry if you didn’t win this round, we’ll have lots more challenges posting all day tomorrow!
1. In a far away forest on Arad, a group of three heroes search for a strange creature, half-man and half-bull.
The fighter, the executor and the gunner prepare their weapons while look around, when… suddenly a branch break down and the enemy appear in front of our heroes.
The battle starts quickly, and the minions of the mystic creature attack from all angles, but, our heroes don’t give up and the fighter hit down the creature.
The survivor minions runaway and the heroes take the boss head to claim their reward in the near town.
2. Death seemed certain.
Surrounded by Goblins and Hollow Eyes, the three heroes steeled themselves for the inevitable. Slayer gazed at the moonlight reflecting on his sword before muttering “It’s been an honor, my friends”.
Gunner and Fight merely nodded in recognition.
The monsters snarled and hurled themselves at the trio. Metal clanged and screams echoed.
And then…a different sound.
A shrill whirring. And thuds. Thousands of thuds, and the shredding of Goblin flesh.
Gunner had unleashed his mini-gun.
When the dust settled, the other two looked at him.
“I like to keep a little something in reserve” he smirked.
3. The air was thick with tension as our heroes took a breather from the fighting.
Jubei: Whoa! That was a tough level back there. I almost didn’t make it!
DeadEye: You’re getting soft old man!
Jubei: For the thousandth time DeadEye, I am the same age as you. The white hair is a new look I am trying out. I heard the chicks dig it.
Yuki: Be quiet you two! I broke a nail when I punched that last troll.
DeadEye: You really need to start carrying a weapon. You’re pressing your luck bringing fists to a gunfight like this.
4. Beneath the proud dojos, the great fiery forges, and the hopeful cries of burgeoning martial artists, there lies a darker side of Suju—one lined in bloody grit, echoed with screams and taunts, and ruled by fists of steel. Street rats perpetually flock into these underground arenas, ready to test their mettle. They seek respect, or riches, or power; what they find is death. Only the strongest and smartest survive—and of them, only the most ruthless make it out on top. There is no chivalry, no code of honor; there are no rules, except for one: Fight, or die.
5. The boss lay before them, blood seeping into the pixelled stones.
Slayer was the first to move, “This is no time to celebrate victory”.
“We must build a shelter. Night is coming”, remarked the Gunner as the sun rapidly set. “The mobs will surely find us if we remain here”.
The Fighter, normally full of courage and strength, froze in fear.
“We must hide, NOW!”, pointing at a strange white floating creature. “We are no match for this beast!”
This was true. The three warriors had left familiar lands and arrived in a world of cubes- The world of Minecraft….
6. I only have one mission. Defend Hendon Myre.
Seemed simple enough for a skilled Fighter like myself… until I found out this mission involved more than just eliminating some trouble making goblins.
There’s monsters everywhere… and that’s not all. They’re spreading Phantasmalia.
I’m going to need help.
I’ll need a Gunner to cover my back as I attack head-on.
I’ll also need the sword of a master Slayer to accomplish this task.
Together we will prevail and keep Hendon Myre safe!
7. “Ozma’s twisted followers must fail”, the young priest muttered to himself. It was a mantra, almost a prayer, which he had been saying since he set off on his journey. As he repeated it, he checked his relics, rubbing each one and inspecting them for any blemish, polishing the dull spots until they shined enough to blind his foes. Satisfied, he stood up, looked at the Mount Sherac, an earthen fortress rising over the horizon. The priest grimaced as he hefted his weapon, a large oak cross, onto his back. With his faith, his weapon, he continued his march forward.
8. Dyson the fighter, Rambro the gunner, and Vick the Slayer prepare to enter the deadliest dungeon in the world. Vick the scary fast blademaster can slice n dice through any enemy though his left arm is tied down with a magical pitbull leash. Dyson is the hardest hitting fighter in the land, but has a great weakness to the witches, not being able to turn them away. Rambro, the war hero and one man army also suffers flashbacks from the wars and lost friends. A mentally unstable killing machine. Nobody knows how the adventure will end, but it will certainly be bloody.
9. Slayer: Hey Gunner! What ya doing?
Gunner: Shooting some Goblins.
Slayer: Don’t you usually do that?
Gunner: Yeah, but, look at this:-
Slayer: Whoa!!!! Where did those numbers appear from??
Gunner: Beats me. All I know is, the more I shoot ‘em, the more that number goes up.
Slayer: Cool! Can I try?
Gunner: Go for it.
(Slayer wades in)
Slayer: 18!! I got 18!!
Gunner: Well done. Now my turn.
(Sounds of extreme gunfire)
Gunner: Well, would you look at that. 237.
Slayer: You’re a jerk.
10. In the year 15XX, the land of Arad struggled against the empire of Akatsuki who reigned on the territory of Senki. In a time of chaos and darkness, the king of Arad called one valorous warrior named Reiji Shigaraki in order to retrieve the legendary Misturugi, a seven-branched sword who can destroy the anonymous leader of the Akatsuki and bring the peace back in the kingdom once and for all. To help him, the battle mage Nana, the desperado Ro and the ranger Simon will joined Shigaraki in his epic adventure because to be a dungeon fighter is never easy alone!
>Submit a Dungeon Fighter LIVE: Fall of Hendon Myre fan fiction consisting of one-hundred words or less
>Contest length – 2:00 PM PST – 4:00 PM PST
> The top 10 entries submitted win a Dungeon Fighter LIVE: Fall of Hendon Myre code
>Submit your entries to PlayXBLA@Microsoft.com
>Have Fun! If you don’t win this round there’s tons more chances to win the rest of the week!